new member willing to volunteer

Work party information

Moderators: hparaptor, Dirtybrute 650, cmarzy

new member willing to volunteer

Postby djuseless » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:29 pm

I am a new member, and willing to volunteer some time here and there for trail maintance. I completely understand the importance of volunteers to keep the trails open and safe and its a nice way to meet folks that enjoy the same sport as I do. I know the season is early, but if help is needed and I am available, I would be glad to lend a hand here and there.
The once who dies with the most toys, wins. I am only missing an airplane
djuseless
Novice Rider

Re: new member willing to volunteer

Postby cmarzy » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 am

Thank for stepping up
keep an eye out for a spring newsletter and stay posted here in the forum for the work party dates
Ride it like ya stole it!
2008 Kawasaki KFX450
cmarzy
Site Admin

Re: new member willing to volunteer

Postby djuseless » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:59 am

You got it. I volunteer here and there with my snowmobile club and its always a good time. I am still waiting for my membership to be activated. I paid the dues, but still cannot access any of the club member areas? Someone has been in contact with me, but it still doesnt work. Oh well, it will get straightened out I am sure.
I am excited about the club, I didnt know that there were clubs. I found out about this one from some folks in my snowmobile club. Its a great idea because Mass needs more riding areas and more tolarances to this sport. Its a great family sport and keep kids out of trouble.
The once who dies with the most toys, wins. I am only missing an airplane
djuseless
Novice Rider

Return to Work party's